Selection of heavy french hams to provide large and nice slices. Lightly salted by hand.
Long maturing at altitude at the foot of Mont-Blanc
Air-dried hams - (Out of fridge)Many air-dried ham products can be stored outside the fridge to optimise pleasure purchases thanks to the developing fragrances. All products can be hung for attractive presentation resulting in impulse buying.
- Small slices 2*100g Half slices : ideal format to meet every desire (Aperitif, Tapas, Salat, Sandwich, Raclette, Melone)
- Ham from Savoy 5 kg Authentic air-dried ham from Savoy matured at least 7 months. Also available in gift box with holder and knife for Christmas
- ½ ham from Savoy ~2.5kg 9 months matured. Vacuum pack with string netting
- 1/4 ham from Savoy ~2.5kg 9 months matured. Vacuum pack with string netting. Also available smoked
- Nub of ham, plain in whole or ½ piece Made with « Noix patissière » fillet at the heart of the ham, a lean meat, tender and refined.
A superior quality ham is an air-dried ham weighing at least 10 up to 12 Kg before salting. Its production cycle lasts 210 to 270 days. Henri Raffin's authentic air-dried Savoy hams are prepared from chosen pork. All meats are fresh and selected according to extremely strict procedures.